Senior PHP Software Architect
Zingle is looking to fill an immediate need for a full time web application architect to work with talented development team in Carlsbad, CA. This developer will work through the entire app lifecycle from concept, to delivery, to post launch support. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate developer who loves to solve problems and work on a strong team with constant interaction.
Our ideal candidate will have experience building interactive software that deals with high volumes of sensitive data where reliability and timing are critical. We value skill and experience over degrees and time in the industry (not that there's anything wrong with having all of the above).
- 5+ years work experience with PHP MVC frameworks
- Strong MySQL knowledge including index optimization and proper normalization strategies
- Experience with distributed systems
- Participate in the planning and implementation of scalable web architecture
- Works across the entire product life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release
- Experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP)
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the web technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work in an Agile sprint cycle and deliver on time consistently
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with Doctrine
- Experience with Angular.js
- Experience with React
- Experience with pub/sub models (redis, socket.io)
Zingle offers a competitive benefits package including:
- 100% health care coverage for the employee
- PTO policy that caters to a healthy work/life balance.
- Great work environment, with awesome co-workers